Financial Aid Policy and Application
WESA Financial Aid Policy
• Applications must be received prior to the program requesting tuition assistance for the early registration deadline.
• All applicants will be considered if received prior to the early registration deadline.
• Applications are reviewed by the WESA Finance Committee.
• General guidelines: As a baseline, applicants will receive 50% of the registration fee; this amount goes up to 75% if the applicant qualifies for the reduced school lunch program.
• The Finance Committee reserves the right to increase or decrease this amount depending upon individual circumstances.
• As part of their award, all recipients and/or their parents are required to volunteer a minimum of four hours at one WESA event during the year.
• If volunteer time is not fulfilled, the applicant may be responsible to reimburse WESA for the tuition assistance they received.